More about TickEase Australia
- TickEase is the world's only dual sided tick removal device that allows you to remove ticks from people and pets in one tool.
- Purposely made to safely remove ticks of all sizes, types and level of engorgement with precision.
- Made from durable 100% stainless steel suitable for autoclave sterilization.
- Its simple design is easy to use.
- Complies with Australian Health Department tick removal guidelines.
Tick Awareness Australia is proud to be the sole distributor of 'TickEase'.
TickEase tweezers with their fine-tipped, pointy design, were made especially for the effective removal of engorged ticks.
The 'Australian Department of Health guidelines', and the 'Therapeutic Guidelines: Toxicology and Wilderness', both recommend the use of “fine-tipped” or “pointy” tweezers for the proper and effective removal of ticks for humans. Click here to read the guidelines.
Traditional household tweezers are purposely blunt and designed for the removal of hairs, splinters, bee-stings and other foreign objects. They are not precise enough to safely remove ticks from your skin.
IMPORTANT: Using blunt household tweezers can increase the chances of tearing the tick and are not effective in removing tiny nymph-stage ticks or when the tick is engorged. Prompt and complete removal of engorged ticks is vital to avoiding tick-borne diseases.TickEase is designed for the job!