SAFE TICK REMOVAL
Prompt and complete removal of engorged ticks is vital to avoiding tick-borne diseases.
- Don't panic! Remove the tick as soon as you realise it's on you.
- Never remove a tick with your fingers.
- Aggravating a tick by squeezing, burning or putting any substance on it can cause the tick to release its toxic saliva into you, which increases the risk of a tick-borne disease.
- When the tick is agitated it will attach itself to you or your pet with greater determination.
- Using fine pointed tweezers grip the tick as close to the surface of the skin as possible.
- Pull upward with a steady even pressure and never twist or jerk a tick out.
- Clean the area with rubbing alcohol or disinfectant.
- Always wash your hands with warm soapy water and disinfect the Tickease after use.
Only the TickEase is designed for the job!
Why is the TickEase tool, the best tick-removal tweezer available?
TickEase tweezers comply with the Australian Department of Health guidelines for safe tick removal.
Click here to read the guidelines.
Most tweezers leave some part of the tick embedded in human or animal skin but not TickEase!
To buy yours now, click here.
- TickEase is the world's only dual sided tick removal device that allows you to remove ticks from people and pets in one tool.
- Purposely made to safely remove ticks of all sizes, types and level of engorgement with precision.
- Made from durable 100% stainless steel suitable for autoclave sterilization.
- Its simple design is easy to use.
- Complies with Australian Health Department tick removal guidelines.